The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress System has been designed to address the needs of the clinician care giver and the compromised patient by providing an environment in which the patient can comfortably lie or sit for long periods of time without the fear of compromised blood flow and the resulting effect of tissue damage/breakdown. The ROHO Mattress System achieves this by exposing the patient to compression therapy which addresses edema associated with chronic wounds and flaps and by providing a system which conforms to the patients body without deforming the vascular bed.
Can be ordered as individual sections or as a complete mattress overlay. Individual sections come boxed with pump, instruction book and repair kit. Full mattress overlay comes boxed with 4 mattress sections, pump, instruction booklet, repair kit and re-usable mattress cover.
- Ideal for treatment or prevention of pressure sores on bed support surface
- Can be used on patients with any stage ischaemic ulcer
- Use whole mattress, or individual sections for specific needs
- Friction and shear relief surface
- Four zoned sections
- Adjustable 80mm cells to suit individual needs
- Drainage holes pull fluids away from incontinent client
- Requires no external power source
- Durable neoprene rubber is flame-resistant, can be easily cleaned
- Repairable - extends life of mattress