For comfort you deserve - The Care Adjustable bed blends seamlessly into the home without compromising on the therapeutic needs of the user or safety of partners or carers. Select from multiple position options designed to maximise independent mobility and improve sleep quality - Make life easier with a ComfiMotion CARE bed.
- Night Assist: Luminous underbed halo for safe entry and exit throughout the night.
- Press and hold safety handset: Intuitive, large button interface enhances usability.
- Enclosed frame design: Ensures optimal positioning when getting into bed and safely covers the moving base platform.
- Safe-Lowering Technology: Ensures that back, leg and Hi-Lo functions only lower under the force of gravity reducing potential for accidents or injuries.
- Box-on-box design facilitates easier entry and exit and allows true flush positioning of beds in companion or dual adjustable bed configurations.
- German engineered motors for smooth, quiet adjustment.
Electric profiling functions to suit all comfort and positioning needs:
- Hi-Lo functionality: Assists with manual handling and helps to mitigate fall risks.
- Back Raise: Improves postural support and can ease symptoms of reflux, respiratory conditions, snoring and sleep apnoea.
- Clinical Positioning: One touch raises back and legs to alleviate cardiac exertion, improving resting comfort.
- Leg Raise: Promotes circulation, relieving tired, swollen or painful limbs.
- Zero Gravity: Helps to relax the circulatory system and muscles of the lower back.
- Seated Position: Assists with bed entry and exit and upright dining.
- Trendelenburg (and Reverse): Can assist care givers when repositioning a user*.
*Carers should seek advice from a trained Allied Health professional for correct manual handling techniques.