The wheelchair features back recline and tilt which provides an easy and comfortable way to change position throughout the day whilst assisting in pressure management.
Quality has been a key focus in the development of Cirrus G5. This includes high quality materials and technical solutions to provide a high quality wheelchair for users, carers and therapists.
- Headrest Option: comfort headrest design with easy to adjust built-in straps, ensuring good support both laterally and in-depth
- Backrest: angle adjustable and individually adaptive back frame allowing for a wide range of seating options to be fitted; extra soft upholstery to ensure continued comfort
- Armrests: follows the backrest angle to provide support & comfort in all positions; can be flipped up and removed to make transfer and transport easier
- Seating: sliding seat pan allows for a wide range of seating cushions to be fitted easily; with a standard contoured seat cushion and pelvic seat plate providing pressure relief, stability and comfort
- Legrests: angle adjustable legrests which follow the knees natural centre of rotation; ankle adjustments can be done without tools
- Tilting: double linkage tilting ensures safe and comfortable tilting down to 33° degrees; which combined with the 35° back angle, provides varied seating position options
- Push Bar: angle adjustable and ergonomically designed